- My Parents are going to Thailand!!!
- I’ve gotten them to agree to visit Pirom Plaza in Mahadchai road for the purpose of going to Hobby Hour to pick up some PVC figurines, a wall calendar, and a Nendroid, and buy them for me. LUCKY!
- December 17-18 is going to be awesome! And for the 20th, I will humiliate my friend by playing as a girly character whose special move is to pin the enemy down and clear slap across the fast 15 times. The animation is HILARIOUS!
- I’m going to be frakking home alone for a month. Somebody save me. Dareka tasukete T_T. What if I wake up late? I’ll have to walk, or ride the bus to school. I need to frakking pay bills too.
- The fate|Stay night graphic novel which I donated to my school library has never appeared on the self… I’m serious, I’ve checked it every day. It’s just not there. I’ve also checked the database a couple of times, to find it not there either. Was it the librarian’s fault? Have they confiscated a rated T+ material when the presence of pure nudity of the female breast of my beloved Rei Ayanami was present in the form of Neon Genesis Evangelion volume 3? I have no idea. If it was lost I shall laugh it off.
- I was amazed to learn of another person in my school who is also anxiously awaiting persona 4. Has heshe played P3FES? Pre-ordered Persona 4 for the art-book and soundtrack that comes with it? Not feeling awkwardness due to the male oriented dating-sim feel? These I do not know.
Learned: I don’t take psychology, but I get a sort of stressed feeling, when I found out that someone else possibly plays/played Persona 3 (I haven’t even finished “The Journey” part of FES yet… And so stress from situations like this accumulate from many times, since this isn’t the first time it has happened. I’m not good with words, but it seems that when a person such as me, I’m not sure of the circumstances that those may imply, begins to dig in to a certain niche that no one else is aware of. He seeks to share those experience. However, it is the need to be a medium that is the cause, when other people delve into the niche for themselves, be it… the Persona series, Fate|Stay night, or whatever, they are no longer a medium, and slowly start to lose interest in the said object. This does not happen over great distances of course, for I have realized that people of great distances posting online do not activate this stress. The stress is only realized when someone close to the person, perhaps even in daily contact, although that be not the case, would do the delving and relieve the person in question of his medium duties, this causing the person to feel: left out; not needed; not special; reserved, and keeping to self, or introverted. But in order to preserve the duty, the sense of being. The power to live on, the person tries to find a more permanent niche, which in my case is KnK. This niche of mine has not yet been touched by those around me. I try my very hardest in order to keep this from being dirtied, scarred, kept top secret, for some of my friends read this blog, and I do not want them to know.
^The above pretty much expresses the anxiety that I’m feeling right now. I’ll try not to lose interest in Persona 3/4 though, because since I go with the Undubbed/Original Japanese voice acting, I have a claim, and with this, I can feel good about myself and not submit to this anxiety that’s caused by the feeling of not being unique. The processed under learned in the above has happened to many things, let me just list a few of them.
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya [TMoHS]
- Code Geass [CG]
- Senjou no Valkyria [Valkyria Chronicles]
- Fate|Stay Night [FSN] (This is popular so I don’t really mind)
- Tohou Project (the person who learned of it wasn’t as into it as I was, I’m more of an advocate for the fan stuffs more than the original game, although I do enjoy the occasional “Shoot the Bullet”.
- Arcana Heart (Seen others play it at Pax, I thought I was the only one, but the azn guy dressed up as a dark mage seemed pretty cool)
- Melty Blood [MBAC] (Guy at sakuracon dressed up at Tohno Shiki w/o Neco-arc doll strapped on to his cos… nice, I was dressed up as Riesbyfe Stridberg) Anyways, this was awesome, and I didn’t really mind. I wish I got his e-mail or something though, since I really wanted to play him.
I’ll add onto that list if I think of anymore.
I guess…. Ignorance is bliss... just like what my Thai name translates to in Sanskrit…. BLiss…